Sunday, November 13, 2005

Matzo Balls

Hi there.

This was a nice weekend. I met up with my friend Eric and we went to this cool TexMex restaurant called Lone Star Taqueria that was in a building shaped like a triangle with lime green stucco and shiny black tile everywhere. The chicken quesadilla was AMAZING. I had never gone there before and Eric recommended it. Good call Eric!

Then Eric and I went to Barnes and Noble and milled around until our friend Rebecca called to let us know she was in town. We met her at Hard Rock Cafe for a brownie sundae (HUGE) then decided to go up to Ensign Peak and take pictures. Eric brought his Handycam with night vision and I brought my Photosmart. I WISH we could post the video Eric and I took on this blog. My friends are just as crazy and hilarious as you'd think they would be. After stumbling over boulders and cliff faces galore, we hobbled back to Rebecca's to watch our footage and then all went home (except Rebecca because she was already there). It was awesome. We just bounce of each other's insanity and end up sore from laughter.

Today I went to my parent's house and had a delicious lunch of Matzo Ball Soup, which I had never had before and didn't know I liked (it was REALLY good), then I did my laundry there, walked at the mall with my mom (too cold to go outside), and had dinner there too (cowboy pot roast - yum). I played with Bogie a ton and now I'm home. This has been really great.

Here are the pictures of downtown Salt Lake City I took from Ensign Peak. Notice the freaky one with the steam. I think I was breathing out when I snapped the pic, but maybe it was a ghost. You say tomato...

You'll recognize the last one. He's just too damn cute to not constantly assault with a camera flash.





No comments: