Saturday, March 08, 2008

Strawberry Lemon Lime Cupcakes

Hello.

I just made some cupcakes. They are for a birthday party. Since this was the first time I've ever baked something for a party I used packaged mixes to ensure non-grossness but I want to try making more cupcakes and fine-tuning this because it was fun! There is a vegan vanilla cupcake recipe out there I want to play around with. Maybe next time.

Basically this was all I did.

1. Opened some lemon cake mix and made the batter.
2. Added lime zest to the batter.
3. Filled the cups 2/3 full and baked that mess.
4. Frosted the cupcakes with a dollop of strawberry frosting and orange sprinkles.
5. So freaking easy.

The cupcakes are on this groovy cupcake holder thing my mom gave me. She always finds STUFF that is AWESOME out of NOWHERE. Thank you mom! It's perfect for a birthday!

pasteles de cumpleaños-sabor de fresa, limón y cal

Let's go in for a closer look.

mire cerca

MMMMM.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those look yumilicious!

Anonymous said...

yum...they were delicious!!! i wish i had another right now...

Anonymous said...

That looks absolutely delicious!!!

Pjamms said...

Thank you everyone! How nice!

They were delicious. Jordan vouched for that. MMM.

I am definitely doing this again.