Saturday, September 09, 2006

Whooo!

Hello!! Long time no see!! How've you been? Really? Yeah. Me too. Things are good. I've been so busy at work! Totally!! Well tell Frank I said hi and you take care, okay?

Who the hell is Frank? Whatever. Moving on...

I drink boxed milk. This freaks people out.

You see, there's a milk out there called "UHT", "Under High Temperature" or "Shelf Stable." It's boxed in a really thick, aseptic package and sealed from the elements so you CAN KEEP IT IN YOUR CABINET FOR UP TO 6 MONTHS OR UNTIL YOU WANT TO USE IT WHICHEVER COMES FIRST. When you need milk you can put one of these babies in your fridge and it's good! Real good! I use it all the time and I haven't suffered any ill effects and it tastes just like normal milk because it IS normal MILK.

See...if I could tell you how many jugs and cartons of milk I've thrown out because they turn to gooey gnasty shizz before they are used you would laugh. Maybe you wouldn't though because WE ALL DO THE SAME THING.

We waste things. It's the American Way.

BUT I REFUSE to do that. I am not wasting any more milk and I urge you to do the same! Buy boxed milk! Save the rainforest! Go green! Recycle! Use your bicycle!

Please see attached photo for reference. It's dairylicious!

No comments: