Thursday, September 28, 2006

Who?

You know what song is stuck in my head today? No, it's not Rod Stewart's "Love Touch" again. It's "I Love Your Smile" by Shanice. It brings back memories.

I WAS A VERY SHALLOW PERSON IN THE 90'S OKAY??!!

It doesn't help that it's playing on iTunes right now. You know how people say you should play a song if you can'tDO DO DO DO DOOO DOOO DA DOO...I LOVE YOUR SMIIIILEget it out of your head? Well to be honest I don't thinkGONNA PUT THAT NEW BLACK MINI...ON MY CHARGE ANYWAYit works as well as it's supposed to. Because I love your smile.

You dig?

Wait. What?? GAH!! I have to turn this off!!

Okay. Now it's L.A. Song by Beth Hart. God this song is so sad. I love it but it's sad. Hmm...I'll switch to Adina Howard "Freak Like Me."

Ahh. That's better.

We can BOOM BOOM all through the night 'til early moooorn...

So anyway everything is lovely. How are you?? Is everything good?

LET ME KNOW IF EVERYTHING IS GOOD.

Adina says hey. I'm going to sleep now.



One to the two to the two to the three...Adina do ya wanna get freaky with me?

No comments: