Saturday, September 16, 2006

Bring me a Kleenex/Apportez-moi une Kleenex

I am stuffy headed sickish. I've been sleeping all day and refuse to leave my apartment because it's FREEZING (47F) outside and would just make me sicker. More sick. Further my illness. Whatever.

I overheard this conversation yesterday in the supermarket. It made me chuckle.

Guy: We could make a casserole.
Girl: Mmm. I like those.
Guy: (In exaggerated Frenchie accent) Vous-desirez une casserole?
Girl: Do I want a casserole? Yeah I do.
Guy: I don't know how to say "casserole" in French otherwise I would have.
Girl: There isn't a word for "casserole" I don't think. They eat real food.
Guy: Real food?
Girl: Yeah. Like...meat. With side dishes and stuff.
Guy: (In Cartman voice) Aaaaaand what side dishes will we be enjoying with our waffles tonight?
Girl: HAHAHAHAHA!!
Guy: (As Cartman) Am I to understand there will be no side dishes?
Girl: (In Kenny's mom's voice) WHUT THE HELL CAN YA DO WITH WAFFLES CLAMHEAD? YOU PUT 'EM IN A TOASTER AND YOU COOK 'EM!!
Guy: (As Kenny's father) You just don't know how to use spices and stuff...

and so on and so forth. Laughter ensued. Including mine. It was awesome.

No comments: