Sunday, July 05, 2009

R.I.P. Billy Mays

Most of you already know that Billy Mays, inventor of OxiClean and a whole slew of other household cleaning products has passed away. He was too young and it is very sad.

At the supermarket yesterday I went to get a Tide pen to keep at my desk, and OxiClean was right next to it. The little spray bottle.

This one:



Anyhow, I decided on OxiClean rather than the Tide pen in honor of his passing (and due to it being cheaper).

I just got strawberry juice on my down comforter. Not a good thing. Luckily the OxiClean was right next to me so I gave it a test run.

Holy.

Crap.

This stuff is GOOD. All you do is spray it on the stain and it's GONE. Seriously! I can't see it and it was STRAWBERRY JUICE! The juice had even had time to dry and it still came off!

WOW.

Rest in peace, Billy Mays. Your contributions will not go ignored in my household.

1 comment:

LittleRed said...

Oxy Clean rocks! You'll be happy to note that it performs an equally impressive disappearing act on red wine and grape juice stains:)