Saturday, August 23, 2008

What did this guy do today?

This guy went to Cannon Beach.

He really can't help himself.

He also got some pictures of the famed "Haystack Rock"
which is SURREAL in person.

After that, this guy went to Cranky Sue's for
clam chowder and a turkey burger.



Mmm.

The first picture is courtesy of my friend Becka, who accompanied me to the beach with our friend Jeannie, who will be sending me more photos of our day which I will share with you.

DID I MENTION HOW AWESOME IT IS HERE? DID I?

What did you do today?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

to answer your last question...i organized files alllllll day. hmmph. although i am jealous, i'm glad that you had a fun day. yay! that first pic is awesome! is sue as cranky as she claims to be?

Pjamms said...

Hooray for files! I actually like doing that. Maybe I shouldn't mention it, but I DO. Haha!

Sue was quite amicable, in fact. For a moment I was a little disappointed but then realized it was probably a GOOD thing she was nice.

Miss your face! :)

el Toro said...

Well, I can say I didn't have a turkey burger the size of my head. Although admittedly, I know it is just the perspective of the picture, that burger looks HUGE.

Actually I was out yesterday from 6AM until 1AM and it was a long and fun day (for most of it). I'm glad to hear you're doing so well.

Pjamms said...

The burger was really THAT BIG. I cut it in half and was like "Uh...this still isn't going to fit."

I am glad I'm doing well too. Thank you. :)