Wednesday, August 13, 2008

THE BEACH!!!

So my dear friends Kevin and Jordan (who just got ENGAGED!) went with Jordan's parents, brother and brother's girlfriend (who also just got ENGAGED TOO!) to their yearly vacation spot of Rockaway Beach. I happen to live 1.5 hours from there now, so I totally went to see them for the day. It was so cool! I can't believe I can daytrip to THE COAST now! We had delicious food (courtesy of Jordan's dad), explored the town, swam around, made sand castles/sea turtles and just relaxed on the shore. The weather was perfect as well!

Here are the photos, courtesy of Kevin:


Me, Jordan and Kevin.


The view from their hotel room.


The whole crew.


Not sure what's going on here.

Thank you to all of you for such a fun time! I really enjoyed myself! Congratulations to Jordan, Kevin, Mike and Jill too! You guys are awesome!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i had lost my balance in that last picture. lol. thanks so much for coming to see us, poodle!! i love you thiiiiiiiiiis big. (see picture) :)

LittleRed said...

The whole Oregon Coast line drive is so beautiful...you are lucky to be able to be so close. You should go see the Sea Lion caves (they stink) and the Oregon Caves Tour off HWY199.

Pjamms said...

Oh! Ok! That sounds like fun!

Well, except for the stinking part. ;)