Friday, May 30, 2008

Blank space.

Hi.

I'm just trying to write something in here today. I've made that promise to myself. I am going to try and write here EVERY SINGLE DAY for 21 days. Apparently after 21 days, if you're consistent, the whatever thing you're trying to do will stick and be permanent.

Or you'll go crazy and never want to do it again. Six of one, half a dozen of the other, right?

BUT WHAT DOES ONE DO when their mind is BLANK? I am sitting here, in a shirt that's way too big for me, in a stuffy room, and have nothing at all going through my cerebral cortex.

Like a VOID.

(Woosh.)

The only thing I am thinking about in conscious thought is how my left eye stings really bad and it could be possible I've burst another blood vessel in it. Let me check. Hold on.

Nope. Looks ok to me.

Don't get me wrong, there are things on my mind...way back there...but due to the extremely diverse audience reading this blog, I don't like to mention just ANYTHING. It wouldn't go over well. It's safer not to mention some things. I'm sure you understand.

So there's nothing to discuss. Really.

But at least I wrote something, right?

No comments: