Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Thoughts on retail husbandry.

I'm thinking I might jazz things up a bit in my personal life. See, my personality and sense of style have gotten boring to me, so I've decided to switch it around. Why not? It's springtime - the feeling is bound to surface in springtime.

It seems pretty easy. At the mall yesterday I found a bunch of places that have whole entire identities wrapped up in neat little packages! All you have to do is get the stuff and you're done! Clothing, shoes, music, home decor, which movies you should watch, which books you should read (provided your new personality reads), it's all in there. Choose who you want to be and boom! Brand new person! Just like that!

So I'm totally doing that. It sounds so easy.

I won't even have to THINK.

Heh.

8 comments:

Michele said...

Well, cool! If they have any buy one get one sales would you mind picking one up for me too? I don't want to think anymore either.

Pjamms said...

Ok cool! I'll totally get one for you then. ;)

Michele said...

what would be even cooler is if you could get the same EXACT one for both of us! We'd be clones!

Pjamms said...

OMG.

How awesome would that be?!

Michele said...

Then we wouldn't ever have to talk to each other again since we would already know exactly what the other one thinks. AH HA! I'm so onto something here!

Pjamms said...

We could totally stalk each other. How easy would that be??

Michele said...

We are amazing! I bet everyone would want to buy our new identity! Then the whole world would be... US!

Pjamms said...

OMG!

Wait. Is that good?