Tuesday, August 28, 2007

WHOA.

Wouldn’t you know it? All I had to do was write that little blurb in my previous post and suddenly the words came flowing out of my fingers onto the keyboard.

ZZISSHHHHHHH.

SO. Let’s see. My aunt has been visiting us to help with my dad (who is doing phenomenally well by the way) and we had a wonderful time together. She left for Philadelphia this morning and I will miss having her around. Each weekend since she’s been here I’ve taken her around and shown her some fun things in this area. We’ve gone to Ninth and Ninth, the University of Utah’s campus, City Library, Sugarhouse, a really great Vietnamese restaurant and other awesome places.

Let me say this however before I continue. Most of the time I didn’t have my camera. My aunt and I enjoyed the time we had and to be honest, it would have been a bother. I love sharing pictures with all of you but sometimes it’s not possible for whatever reason and that is going to have to be okay. Cool?

Cool.

So…moving on…here are the pictures I DO have of her and I enjoying tea at Tea Grotto. It’s one of my favorite places to go.

Auntie Pat!



The Menu!



Apricot Ginger deliciousness. Mmm.



We also made a stop at City Library and went to the roof garden.

Hi!



Lemongrass I think.



We really had a wonderful time visiting (I haven’t seen her in ten years) and getting to know each other (TEN YEARS). I was also delighted to find she has the same affinity for Asian cuisine that I do. It’s proof I wasn’t adopted! Hooray!

I hope things are going well for all of you and thank you for sticking around. I promise to be more blogilent (?) in the future.

Or something.

2 comments:

Yes It's Me :) said...

Yay! for your dad!!!!

"Lemongrass I think."
Didn't you taste it?

Pjamms said...

Thank you!!

I didn't taste it. It didn't seem like a good idea. I mean, what if it was poisonous lemongrass or something?