Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Luckee Sharmes

Okay so I bought some last night.

It was tricky though, because since I drink boxed milk and had used what was in the fridge, there was no cold milk for the cereal.

BUT I WAS NOT DEFEATED.

The boxed milk was thrown in the freezer ice bucket and I waited ever so patiently for it to get cold. While waiting, I had the rest of the champagne from a dinner made ages ago that was nicely sealed with a Vacu-Vin corky thing my very forward-thinking friend Jackie gave me.

After that, it was cereal time. The milk was cold enough so I dumped it on a bowl 'o Charms and snorfed until it was gone.

THAT HAD TO BE THE BEST DAMN BOWL OF CEREAL I'VE EVER HAD IN MY LIFE.

Funny that it was accompanied by a glass of champagne but that's just how I do things.

So...my question is...why did I suddenly have an urgent craving for Lucky Charms? I wasn't drunk or high (though the champagne did make me tipsy but that was after buying them). What causes a person to crave such things?

I dunno. But there's a big box of them in my kitchen and it's doubtful they'll make it out of the weekend alive.

They're magically delicious.

Mmm.

8 comments:

ruben d. lópez said...

you had a hankerin' for preservatives and food colouring!

Michele said...

Well you just answered your own question!
They're magically delicious.
And how!

Anonymous said...

Have you tried the chocolate ones????
mmmmmmmm. chocolate.
n/@

liljackmonkey said...

you know..oddly enough I too was craving lucky charms the other day..but when it came to saying.."yes buy the charms" i said "buy the fruit loops".. and i'm kinda sore about it..but the good thing is..i also said.."buy the frosted cheerios".. and i'm kinda happy now. Especially since I didn't have to go to the store or pay for them. :)

-j

Pjamms said...

That's it! HOORAY!! :-D

Wac said...

Dude. How come none of your phone #'s are working? I see that you're alive after Thanksgiving. WTF. Give me a nutty call again some time druid.

Wacco

Anonymous said...

Today I had a fierce craving for broccoli/cauliflower naan. OMG. Naan...drool

Pjamms said...

OMG. I LOVE NAAN.

We have to get some when we party down up in the PDX. WOOO!! :-)