Thursday, December 07, 2006

Craquelins avec Rachael

I can't stop eating these Triscuits.

CAN'T

STOP.

My hand keeps going back into that little yellow box adorned with Rachael Ray's poised, saccharine-sweet Shirley Templefied visage for more whole grain crunchy goodness. When did she become a Nabisco sponsor? I do believe I have consumed by body weight in Triscuits at this point. That's not a small number, folks.

Damn you Rachael.

Damn you.

That is all.

(P.S. Yes I realize this is not her fault. I just wanted someone to blame. She's quite nice, actually and I'm glad her recipes are on the boxes now. Those sweet, sweet boxes. Mmmmmm.)

2 comments:

Wac said...

Shuddap. Your proportions are just fine.

ruben d. lópez said...

she gets annoying. even duff goldman agrees that she's flat.