Sunday, December 17, 2006

HolidAWESOME.

Okay.

I am at my parents' house (with Bogie the Magnificent of course) and we are having a holiday party.

My mom's friend brought her menorah and lit the candles while singing in Hebrew with her adopted daughter in front of my parents' Christmas tree while The Carpenters chirped away "Silver Bells" in the adjacent room and we all smiled and absorbed the joy.

It was one of the coolest moments of my life.

Now if we had something for Solstice, Ramadan and Kwanzaa it would be even better.

I like blending stuff. :-)

5 comments:

liljackmonkey said...

you didn't spin the dredle?? how you spell that?? oh well..you know what I mean :)

Anonymous said...

hey, how have you been?
long time no talk.

:)~
n@

Pjamms said...

I've been good! We need to hang again for sure.

How were your finals? :-)

Anonymous said...

They were good! Well, tough but good. :)
I ended up with two a's, an a-, and a b.
whoo hooooooo.

do you have a lot of time off work for xmess?

n@

Pjamms said...

Yes! In fact I only work the 28th and 29 from here on out until January 2nd. I'm on my way to VEGAS right now!! WHOOO!!