Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Foogoomahgoo.

So for some odd reason, Rod Stewart's "Love Touch" has been floating through my head for the past few days.

What does that MEAN??

Anyway I have a stack of little notes with blog post ideas scribbled on them (it's what I do). None of them sound interesting right now. Unfortunately there's really nothing else to write about.

I worked out again for the first time since July. It felt good but not as good as one would hope. All I did was walk on the track and use the elliptical trainer so that might be why. Booooooriiiiiing. I want to mix up my routine but don't really know how to do it. Any ideas?

Last week we had an office party. It was planned to be held the same night the Steelers (of which my boss is a RABID fan) and the Eagles (of which my coworker is a RABID fan) played each other. My coworker decided to paint her nails silver and green (the Eagles' colors) to irritate my boss. When she came back from getting the nail polish, she said it was really hard to find green polish. The only option, apparently, was what she called "Hoochie Mama" green (complete with SPRINKLES!) and chartreuse. I asked her if she went with the Hoochie Mama green without even thinking how odd it was that I knew what chartreuse looked like and that it wouldn't match the Eagles' colors.

I don't even watch football.

She said that was the only choice and showed me her silver polish, or "Disco Ball." It was a lovely shade of tinfoil. Ahhhhh. The nails were highly effective in razzing my boss, especially when my coworker's husband wore his Eagles jersey. Heh. The game blared in the living room while we all talked outside with beer and hamburgers having a grand time. I don't remember who won, and I don't even think anyone announced it. What I do remember is one of the players, who must be of Latin American descent, turning around showing his last name, "COLON", written in large yellow capital letters across his back. Tee hee.

To be honest Hoochie Mama looked really good with Disco Ball.

In closing, here is a picture I made after listening to Nine Inch Nails (actually I didn't take the picture - I just defaced it).

2 comments:

Via Ferrata said...

I am going to laugh every time I hear that song now. I will be thinking of my chocolate easter bunny instead of wild animal love.

Pjamms said...

Tee hee!! Rock on.