Sunday, July 09, 2006

Sundaydayday

Hi.

I'm doing my laundry. Usually it's done at my parents' house but I don't have the energy to schlep it all over there today. They're probably playing laundry catch-up from their vacation anyhoo (they were GONE for THREE WEEKS at the BEACH).

I'm definitely getting used to living here. While taking my clothes into the laundry room I almost subconsiously noted which machines to avoid (the dryer that actually moistens your clothes, the washer that doesn't rinse or drain), and which coin machines need a little extra persuasion to take your quarters and how to position them to ensure a return on your investment.

That's freaky. I need a life.

Speaking of that, last night I went to my friend's house for dinner (so I do have somewhat of a life I guess). I made salmon and California rolls and she made really tasty miso soup and salad. We were supposed to take pictures of the food again but SOMEBODY forgot their camera. So here's a picture of the leftovers.



Mmmmm. Feel the sushi gooooodneeeeeess.

Yeah. It looked a lot better when there were 3 million of them on a fancy platter. There's always a next time.

2 comments:

Michele said...

Hey! Is your number still the same? I was going to call you the other day.
Since you never call me. :(
Ass.

Pjamms said...

Yes it's the same! Call me girl!! I called awhile ago but C (I think) said you were taking a nap!!

Now I have that Go West song in my head.