Saturday, July 22, 2006

Drinkypoo

Last night my friend Jackie came over and we had dinner with wine.

Lots and lots of wine.

I emailed myself last night (the modern day form of a drunken phone call) and, while I won't specify what exactly was in that email, I will say it was hilarious and a little disturbing.

This morning I found that not only had our second bottle of wine been left in the freezer all night, froze and the cork popped out leaving a small puddle of wine slush on the shelf, but also that the bottle we drank was 1.5 liters.

That's roughly two bottles.

What's even more terrifying is the fact we both ended the evening relatively sober.

This wine slush is GOOOD.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Pjamms, just wanted to drop by and say heeeeeey! It's Jay from Alabama. I just figured I'd say heeeeey! Again! :) Anyway, I'm the only one at work right now so I'm a little bored. Patty is at home sleeping right now. I'm a little jealous, but I'll get over it.
I've only had a couple kinds of wine, but I don't think I like it. You can have mine.

Michele said...

Drunken emails are the BEST! Next time email ME when you're drunk.

Pjamms said...

YAAAAAAYYY!!

You got it! Don't say I didn't warn ya. :-D

Pjamms said...

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeey Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!! Good to hear from you! Long time no...uh...read!!

We have today off (state holiday). I have no idea what to do with myself. I'm like a Guinea Pig that has been let out of it's cage for the first time ever.

Whaaaah? Mondaaaay? I'm not at wooooooooork?? WHAAA??!!