Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Whooooo??

Okay.

There are some serious problems with Blogger. Posts aren't posting and pictures disappear and reappear and all that crazy crap. I'm not even sure if you can read this BUT IF YOU CAN...here's what's going on.

Mah Dream

So a couple nights ago I had a dream I was laying in bed in my apartment. It was MUCH more snazzier than usual with huge windows, recessed planters, aqua colored carpet and multi-level floors a la the Space Age 1960's. It was rad.

Well as I was staring at the ceiling in bed these people trounced through the door and started looking around. Being in my pajamas I freaked out and asked why they were there. It appeared as though the apartment building owner had decided to sell off the units individually and these were potential buyers with a real estate agent. I had to get out as soon as possible because my unit was now "Active" and for sale.

Before anything else happened I woke up. The first thing I noticed was the boring normal window on the wall above me (in the dream my bedroom window was a long "L" shape taking up both walls with plants on the sill). The second thing I noticed was that it was not for sale and I could chill a minute in bed if I wanted to.

What a relief!

But it got me to thinking. My lease ends in August. My job also ends in August. I have applied for other jobs here but nothing has worked out yet...though it's likely it could. Or is it?

What if...what if...what if...stuff??

You know how my life is. Expect some earth-shattering update in a few weeks. It's just the way I roll. :-P

Peace out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You could come live in New York City!!!!!

You know who I am.

Call me!