Thursday, February 09, 2006

Nothing Doing...

Hi.

I'm housesitting at the same place again (with the same cute dog). I used the treadmill in the basement and did situps and pushups to compensate for not being at the gym (my gym is 20 minutes from here).

It sucked donkey balls.

I have a headache and I don't feel like I got as good a workout as I could have because I have a headache which, in turn, gave me a headache. I didn't really plan ahead because this housesitting assignment was a bit of an emergency one so I just brought everything here and then was like "Shit! I don't want to drive all the way back to the gym!!"

It was dumb. This night has been dumb. I really do think I'm a cool person and I don't think I'm particulary "ugly" as it were, but I want to improve my appearance after many years of neglect and a night like this is a nasty setback to me. But I have to remind myself that it's okay, I'm doing the right thing (at least I exercised), and if I stick to it, in whatever capacity, it will end in a good way.

Yes.

So, I "worked out" and then ate ham. There wasn't much else in the fridge. Just ham. Some older condiments and a big thing full of ham. This is mostly due to the fact the people who live here lead exciting, interesting lives and are never home to do much more than make a ham and put it in the fridge.

Sweet, sweet ham.

After that, I plinked around on the piano and now I'm blogging. This house is really, really quiet when it's empty. The dog is whimpering to be let outside so I'd better do that. He's so cute.

Do you want some ham? There's a crapload over here.

No comments: