Sunday, May 16, 2010

Happy Sunday!

Hello!

Today the weather was just gorgeous. So gorgeous, in fact, that I sat for a good 25 minutes staring out the sliding glass door drinking tea this morning. I sat there long enough to take a picture:


Fantastic!

After tea and picture, I rode my bike (shown in the picture) to the market nearby with Becka for some produce and other various and sundry. It was awesome! Cars aren't scaring me nearly as much as they did a week ago, and crossing busy streets is becoming easier too - plus there are bike lanes everywhere. Hooray! Biking errands are the best!

Returning home, it was still beautiful outside and I still wanted to be out in the good weather. So, I decided to ride the MAX (Metropolitan Area Express) downtown. There is a stop right at my complex and it's only about a 20 minute ride.

GUESS WHAT THAT MEANS?

Yes. Another slideshow. You guessed it.

COME EXPERIENCE THE JOURNEY WITH ME from my apartment to the mall (Pioneer Place Mall, to be exact) downtown through a PHOTOGRAPHIC JOURNAL.

You're stoked now, aren't you? You know you are. Stuff written in caps always makes it more enticing.


WITNESS THE MAJESTY!

1 comment:

trashmaster46 said...

neat slide show! I'm pretty nervous about riding around cars too. Glad to see you're getting over it.