Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Thanks John!

I took the crayon quiz and it was pretty accurate. For some reason I really want to insert "eaters" after the 8th word in the last sentence. How very odd. ;)




You Are a Yellow Crayon



Your world is colored with happy, warm, fun colors.

You have a thoughtful and wise way about you. Some people might even consider you a genius.

Charming and eloquent, you are able to get people to do things your way.

While you seem spontaneous and free wheeling, you are calculating to the extreme.



Your color wheel opposite is purple. You both are charismatic leaders, but purple people act like you have no depth.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha...i'm purple...and you have no depth. lol. and apparently my "color wheel opposite is yellow. While yellow people may be wise, they lack the manners and class needed to impress (me)." Man, that's kinda harsh. i'd love you no matter color you were...except magenta. :p

Anonymous said...

Hey I'm yellow too! Go Figure.

Yes It's Me :) said...

LOL!
I am a purple :)

Via Ferrata said...

I am a red crayon.

Merlin said...

it says i am orange, but then there is a green crayon. of course mine has to be confusing and weird. makes perfect sense.

LittleRed said...

Damn test, I could have went either way in two of the questions. After trying all of the permutations, I have to say I'm blue....or maybe purple.....or yellow......but most likely blue.