Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Not yet.

I'm not ready to talk about the special stuff so I just won't.

Rather, I'm going to talk about the other stuff. The daily stuff. For example...here is my bed. My mom gave me the bedding. The coverlet and pillow shams were found for a STEAL at a nearby discount store and I love them. Thank you mom!



Also GUESS WHAT? I went to San Francisco over Thanksgiving! I stayed with my friend Jennifer, her boyfriend John and her dogs Merlin and Stevie. We had a great time!

Click here for the pictures!

Also I am trying out Flickr for photo hosting and I like it.

MORE TO COME.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dood, modern art hotels can't pull that off.

By that, I mean that your bed looks like a work of art.

Good work bro.

Pjamms said...

Thanks dieuwd! It's so awesome!