Sunday, December 23, 2007

Liberty Heights Fresh

I went to Liberty Heights Fresh today. You need to go there. Do you know why?

Because they are awesome.

Not only is everyone extremely friendly and helpful, but they have incredible gourmet treasures to please even the most discriminating foodie in Salt Lake. Plus it's a locally owned business! You can't beat that!

Today I suddenly developed a craving for blood orange juice. Jennifer gave me some in San Francisco and it was delicious. I thought Liberty Heights Fresh might have some.



This place is so exciting to walk into. Just the way it's set up makes me start to drool. The entire back wall of the store is nothing but olive oils and different balsamic vinegars. WOW.



Also...if you need some cheese, they may or may not have a few varieties to choose from.



Unfortunately the blood orange juice wasn't in stock (quelle horreur!) BUT the gentleman helping me (Ed) was so nice I didn't care. He showed me the fresh blood oranges they had and even SLICED ONE OPEN so I could have a taste.

HE SLICED OPEN A $92,834,709,283,479.99 BLOOD ORANGE JUST SO I COULD HAVE A TASTE.

Would they do that in a big supermarket?

They DID have clementine juice, however, and I got some of that plus a big jug of fresh, organic apple cider they make themselves. I am drinking some now. It's like taking a bite of an apple. For real.

Aaahhhhhh.

So go there. Buy things. They are awesome and deserve it.

Mmm.

No comments: