Saturday, October 13, 2007

Friend Blog and Casserole Idea.

Hello!

I must be brief as I am at the coffee house and forgot the power cord (BAD MICHAEL) so here we go.

Want some awesome and fun hand-crafted items?? Go to my friend Tanya's blog Alternate Bliss for some fun stuff! Yay!

Also...I made a casserole last night that turned out halfway decent so I thought I'd share. Yes, it IS a CASSEROLE but it was quick, easy and delicious so it's worth looking into.

I took mezzi tubetti (you could use any other small pasta really), and added mushroom marinara, basil, oregano, soy meat replacement (one last bag from that time in my life we are not to speak of), about 1/4 of a package of light shredded cheese and topped it with Italian seasoned bread crumbs. Mmm.

Midwestern Madness

My friends Sean and Lanisa came over and Sean had, like, 4 servings so it must have been awesome! Go me!

Anyway that's about it. I have to go before my laptop dies on me. BYE!

4 comments:

AlternateBliss Studio said...

Oh Michael, you shouldn't have! wink, wink, nudge, nudge. Say no more ;)

Pjamms said...

Handicraaaaaaaaaaaaafts... ;-)

Anonymous said...

So does this mean you're no longer a carnivore?

Also - that looks delicious!

What would you suggest for the person who is anti-fungal in her eating habits?

Anonymous said...

Here's my own interpretation of this dish:

1/2 lb medium sausage
Tater Tots
Cream of mushroom n herb soup
Parmesan n feta cheese