Sunday, April 22, 2007

Me gusta Cholula con mis huevos.

Hey hey hey.

My modem is still broken (GRAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!) so I am writing this from my parents' house. It's somewhat of a good thing I'm here because, in addition to the internet access and snazzy iMac they let me use, it smells less like onions.

You read that right.

Before I came over, I was sitting on my bed at home running my feet over the massager whatsit on the floor when suddenly my nostrils were ASSAULTED with the reek of onions.

Green onions, specifically.

At first I thought it was something in my kitchen, but nothing there has onions in it. It could have been from the eggs I had with Ashley at Rooster's for breakfast this morning (which was AWESOME), but I've washed my hands several times since then and didn't bring the green onion-laden eggs home anyway. So I'm confused.

It smells like a frittata over there. For real.

I don't know quite what's going on but I really, really hope whomever in my building was making Onion Surprise or Onion Pie or whatever the hell it was has finished at this point and I THANK GOD my building has an open-air courtyard. Oh, and that I own a big bottle of Febreze too.

Whew!

2 comments:

Via Ferrata said...

I had the frittata at Rooster's. It was yummmmmyyyyyy!

Pjamms said...

Oh! My salmon was delish!!

It was cool to see you! :-)