Monday, November 12, 2007

Whoa Canada.

I had a decidedly Canadian morning. It was completely by chance.

A few weeks ago I was on hold with a Canadian company and liked the radio station they used (Mix 96 in Montreal), so I found it online and started listening to it. Today they played "The Way I Am" by Ingrid Michaelson which, at the time, I didn't know the name of so I sent an email to ask.

THE D.J. GAVE ME A SHOUT OUT.

FROM CANADA.

It was AWESOME.

While reeling from this I noticed not only was I wearing the hoodie my friend Jeannie sent me from Canada, but I was snacking on a Dare brand maple cookie (also from Canada).

THEN.

I looked at the paper the maple cookies were resting on and had to take a picture. It was too funny.



(Note: McGill University is in Montreal.)

(WHERE THE RADIO STATION IS LOCATED.)

I mean, REALLY. You can't PLAN this kind of thing if you tried! It's too much of a coincidence. Could this possibly some sort of hidden message? (Eh?)

Probably not but how funny was all that business??

For real.

Here's a video of the song. You may remember this from the Old Navy commercial.

2 comments:

Michele said...

Hey! That's the song I've had on my myspace for like 700 years. (eh!)

(I was being Canadian there at the end. heh)

Pjamms said...

That's awesome eh!

Heh.

Holy crap. I need to update this crazy crap! It's been 17 days! WAH!